I agree. He’s got his own light, but I feel like he’s not fit for big, flashy group numbers, which is a large part of Glee, no? He’s the strong, silent type, yet can talk when he needs to. (And really, how cool is the name Maxfield?) His last chance performance was the only one to really make me cry and feel something strong. I wish his voice had a little more strength and soul, but the song got across to me (and no, I don’t think my high emotional response was solely because I was thinking of a certain someone while Maxfield sang, hee hee).
I think if he works on his voice and stage presence, he will go far. Maybe not as an actor, but definitely as a country music performer.
Sigh… It was still a bummer seeing him get sent home, even though I knew it was coming.
- latilikes reblogged this from thegleeprojectconfessions and added:
- oyewiththepoodlesalready reblogged this from thegleeprojectconfessions
- pressuretobe-perfect likes this
- zukoxhonour likes this
- tumbleweedlove likes this
- blaineinbowties reblogged this from thegleeprojectconfessions
- thegleeprojectconfessions posted this